Dry Camping & RV Parking
It's all here for your enjoyment!
The resort is conveniently located on Casino Drive and features great restaurants, nightly entertainment, exciting gaming, and fantastic CAESARS REWARDS BENEFITS.
CAESARS REWARDS MEMBER RV PARKING BENEFIT
Promotion Valid October 1, 2020 - April 15, 2021
Earn 300 Base Tier Credits - Get a Free Night
Earn 1,500 Base Tier Credits - Get 7 Free Nights
RV Parking Rates
- 1 Night..................................$10
- 7 Nights - Prepaid.................$50
- Dump Station (per use)..........$5
Maximum 28 consecutive nights in a single parking stall. Blackout dates apply.
RV REGISTRATION PROCEDURES
- Proceed to the property's Front Desk and make payment for your RV parking space.
- A Front Desk Representative will register you, issue a receipt, coordinate parking space arrangements, provide you with RV parking rules, and a parking permit to visibly display in your RV.
- Proceed to the property's Front Desk and pay your disposal fee.
- A Front Desk Representative will issue a receipt and direct you to the Security Department.
- A Security Department Representative will contact you and arrange for waste disposal.
- Waste disposal facilities are accessible daily from 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM only.
- Please heave your RV registered with the Tropicana Laughlin, parked in a designated space with your permit visibly displayed inside the RV.
- The designated parking spaces are for one RV only, please park all other vehicles in regular parking spaces or the garage.
- RV parking is not to exceed 28 consecutive days.
- Please have your RV and all property contained within the designated space.
- Please do not store any flammable materials, liquids, or fuel outside of your RV.
- Local ordinances prohibit open flame cooking outside of your RV.
- Quiet time is from 10:00 PM to 6:00 AM. (Please do not operate your generator during quiet time)
- Please no excessive noise in the RV parking area.
- Please be responsible for your pet. Have your pet on a leash, clean up after your pet, and do not leave your pet unattended outside of your RV.
- Please do not perform maintenance on your RV or other vehicles in the parking area.
- Please dispose of all trash in the disposal stations provided.
- Please be sure there is no leakage of any type from your RV.
- Please secure all of your property. Tropicana Laughlin assumes no liability for any theft or damage to property or vehicles.
- Please contact Security at (702) 298-6360 for assistance.